Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calendar apps for small business

Options
  • 29-07-2020 4:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I’m looking for advice on the best app for a small business. Say for example; there’s 3 people working here. If I get a call to book in 10 people for a meeting tomorrow at 2pm, I want to be able to put that into a calendar and for my employees to see that on their app too. I don’t need rostering or payroll or online payments, just something to help streamline organisation.
    Would love to hear what other people use and find practical ðŸ‘

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭wandererz

Google Calendar.

Allows you to add multiple calendar accounts.
    Simply create a new Google account just for this.
    Name it appropriately - e.g. Company X Meetings

Then add it in as a calendar.
    When you create calendar events, select the appropriate calendar.

Share the account with your employees.

Or better yet, just share the calendar, and add the others with delegation rights so they can make changes too:
    https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37082?hl=en

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

I use Google Calendar with DigiCal and GCalPlus.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

https://calendly.com/ and link it to your employee calendar accounts e.g. Google Calendar. Takes out some much hassle as you can just shoot a link to the client and they can book themselves in to suit themselves, or you can do it for them over the phone. Your employees can also use the link to book with other employees.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 figleaf25

I recently started using Calendly and it has been a game-changer. It's honestly worth every penny. I work in recruitment and have anywhere between 30-40 meetings per week. I'd go mad without it. However, for more functionality I would recommend checking out Calendly alternatives like Sprintful/Acuity Scheduling/YouCanBook.me/Setmore.

Advertisement