Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long for package from Portugal to Ireland.

Options
  • 18-08-2019 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭

How long should a package take roughly from Portugal to Ireland. Need to order something tomorrow but want it fairly speedy. Would there be any next day delivery if I requested it from the seller.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭mistress_gi

I doubt that you would be able to get it overnight. But if the seller sends it via express post you would probably get it within a few days.ny experience is if sent on Monday via register post it should be in Ireland by Friday. It depends where you are in Ireland as well.
    Make sure it is registered delivery though because if not registered there is a high chance the parcel will go missing!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

mengele wrote: »
    How long should a package take roughly from Portugal to Ireland. Need to order something tomorrow but want it fairly speedy. Would there be any next day delivery if I requested it from the seller.

What site are you buying it from?

Advertisement