Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Returning an Amazon item via Parcel Motel

• 12-08-2019 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭

Hi

This has probably been asked and I'm sure others must have experience

Returning an item to Amazon (third party seller). Was delivered via Parcel Motel. Seller has provided a pre paid postage label (Royal Mail)

Is it simply a case of using Parcel Motel to return the item with the pre paid label fixed to the package?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

Fanny **** wrote: »
    Hi

Returning an item to Amazon (third party seller). Was delivered via Parcel Motel. Seller has provided a pre paid postage label (Royal Mail)

Is it simply a case of using Parcel Motel to return the item with the pre paid label fixed to the package?

Thanks

Would imagine posting it in post office is probably the way to go

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

Possibly a thick question but I assumed the royal mail prepaid label would be UK to UK only?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

As the item was delivered to parcel motels uk address, Amazon would issue you with a uk returns label. I would contact Amazon and see if they would be able to give you a Irish returns label instead.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,510 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

As the item was delivered to parcel motels uk address, Amazon would issue you with a uk returns label. I would contact Amazon and see if they would be able to give you a Irish returns label instead.

If the item was sold/dispatched by a third party seller then Amazon cannot give alternative labels.

The seller and Amazon would also not be liable for return costs from Ireland.

Amazon give a good bit of info about using services like parcel motel

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=help_search_1-1?ie=UTF8&nodeId=201910550&qid=1565791678&sr=1-1

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭weetiepie

Fanny **** wrote: »
    Hi

Thanks

How did you end up returning the item to amazon? I'm in the same boat at the moment, any advice would be appreciated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭hankless

How do you get reimbursed for the An Post shipping cost?

Advertisement