Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Prime Renewal Discount.

Options
  • 15-08-2019 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

Just wondering has anyone managed to get a discount?

I signed up last year for the £59 deal.
    It will renew at £79. I just rang them trying to get a discount in regards to it not being value for money compared to the UK.
    They were having none of it. Some of the support is useless though. They don’t know that music in not available on Ireland. Tried to tell me it was.
    Anyway I turned off renewal. Missus is giving out. (o:

I really don’t want to pay £79. The 2 day delivery is a joke plus no prime music or wardrobe among other things.

Anyone know away to get a discount?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

J

Wait for prime day next year !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Eire Go Brach

Wait for prime day next year !
    I’m was under the impression you can’t get the deal twice.
    Have you done it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

It will renew at £79. I just rang them trying to get a discount in regards to it not being value for money compared to the UK.
    They were having none of it. Some of the support is useless though. They don’t know that music in not available on Ireland. Tried to tell me it was.

I really don’t want to pay £79. The 2 day delivery is a joke plus no prime music or wardrobe among other things.

What aspect of the service do you want/like? It doesn't sound like you are getting what you expect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

OP what Prime items are you ordering that don't get 2 day delivery? Provided the listing doesn't state a longer time I get all my Amazon stuff down to Waterford in 2 days with Prime. Even items that state they make take longer often arrive in 2 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭antix80

Why do you feel you're entitled to another discount? Sounds like you're making good use of the service.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭B_ecke_r

I use Amazon Music in Ireland

antix80 wrote: »
    Why do you feel you're entitled to another discount? Sounds like you're making good use of the service.
    I’m not not getting the same services as you get in the uk for the same price.

B_ecke_r wrote: »
    I use Amazon Music in Ireland
    Can you tell me how you managed it?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,894 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Just use random email addresses to get the 30 days free trial. Paying for a year's Amazon UK prime is a major gamble with Brexit a few months away.

Advertisement