Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Oil Delivery on a Sunday

Options
  • 23-01-2021 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Does anyone know anywhere in meath who would deliver home oil tomorrow, Sunday? Just closed on a house and got the keys oil tank is empty I'd say a week or so now so want to get it on with it being so cold out. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭XLR 8

Holly1010 wrote: »
    Does anyone know anywhere in meath who would deliver home oil tomorrow, Sunday? Just closed on a house and got the keys oil tank is empty I'd say a week or so now so want to get it on with it being so cold out. Thanks

I'd say it's unlikely you'll get someone to deliver on a Sunday. Get a couple of containers and stick 50 l of kerosene in it. That'll keep it going till you arrange a proper fill up.

Advertisement