Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't find -6.75 lenses anywhere? Any ideas.. used to order from DaySoftUK

Options
  • 05-01-2021 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I used to order from DaySoft UK and could get -6.75 but since they have ceased online orders for now I can't find -6.75 anywhere.

Would anyone know why online sellers don't seem to have that particular strenght. Some even have .75 but stop at 6.

Very strange

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭slongwill

Most CL manufacturers go from -6.00 to -6.50 to -7.00.

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭ILIKEFOOD

Thanks, on advice from my optician I went with the -6.50's. from another website.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

I just ordered from daysoftlenses this morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭ILIKEFOOD

griffdaddy wrote: »
    I just ordered from daysoftlenses this morning?

Great thanks, think it was just a temporary measure going offline until they dealt with Brexit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

There was definitely something weird going on with them. Delivery is now a flat rate 16euro but I got the lenses delivered in 24hours, couldn't believe how quickly they arrived.

I could've sworn they shipped from one of the Channel Islands before Brexit and were always outside the Customs Union anyway? Maybe I'm wrong.

• Advertisement
Advertisement