Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VRT Stat code

Options
  • 28-11-2020 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Anyone know how long the revenue are taking to come back with a Stat code at the moment ?

Got the dreaded - "we cant complete the import because of the Stat code" blah blah - despite me being able to find it on the website muyself !

VRT should still be 200 - but I am a little worried it will take past 31 Dec and the MOT wont be valid any longer !

took about 5 trips and 6 weeks last time !

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64,774 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Same happened my last classic early last year. Took about 2 weeks iirc

Load of bollix anyway. Should just be €200 like you say. Hate all the stupid red tape when it serves no purpose...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

unkel wrote: »
    Same happened my last classic early last year. Took about 2 weeks iirc

Load of bollix anyway. Should just be €200 like you say. Hate all the stupid red tape when it serves no purpose...

thanks unkle - but they are quite a bit busier than normal, if every car is being referred, I worry what the lag is like.

pain in the nuts either way

Advertisement