Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

My 74 2002 project

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Great work. Cleaning components like that can be tedious but very satisfying.

I'd be inclined to replace the shocks being a consumable part. Any particular reason not to?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭Leonard Hofstadter

kaizersoze wrote: »
    Great work. Cleaning components like that can be tedious but very satisfying.

I'd be inclined to replace the shocks being a consumable part. Any particular reason not to?

I would too. Realoem says shocks are still available brand new from BMW believe it or not.

kaizersoze wrote: »

I knew someone would ask that.
    Well there is a few reasons, the main one being there are about 300 better places to spend money right now:D
    I'll be lowering it slightly when I do get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

I knew someone would ask that.
    Well there is a few reasons, the main one being there are about 300 better places to spend money right now:D
    I'll be lowering it slightly when I do get them.

Ah spot on. I had a feeling there was a reason when you were being so particular with the other work.

By the way....that 300 figure is probably a bit closer to 400.:D
    I'm in the middle of getting a 93 Pajero back on the road.:o

Advertisement