Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Land of Holistic pets dog food stockists

Options
  • 21-01-2021 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know any stockists of the above food in Ireland? Specifically their Robbies line

It seems that they have now run into problems delivering to Ireland and I would have always ordered direct. I did order before Christmas so am okay for a few weeks but it now seems that it’s going to take them much longer to get a new courier sorted than was previously thought.

My dog is 15 and I’m loathed to change her at this stage, she’s been on it for over a decade and it suits her very well.

I did get it in Ireland at some stage but those stockists have stopped supplying it.

Has anyone seen it around? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,024 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Could you use AddressPal in the meantime? I have the same problem with Bailey's probiotic supplement... Amazon have decided the company are not allowed to send it outside the UK, and they ship from a warehouse who aren't prepared to take responsibility for the customs forms. I had some in stock to allow for delays but ordered a few packs and sent via AddressPal yesterday. I'd rather take the hit of their handling fees than change things because he's done so well on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Great idea! I was always a Parcel Motel girl so forgot there were other options.

I’ve a lead on a couple of Irish places that might have stock but failing those I’ll give it a shot. Thanks!

I’ll report back on fees when I get my stuff. I just didn’t want the hassle of changing to something else!

So just to update.. a week after it was delivered to them I got the addresspal notification to say they had the parcel.. which was yesterday and just got customs mail there - they basically added the Irish vat (I had already paid UK vat) and 3.50 handling fee so all in €26. If he was to get sick I’d be taking him straight for anti nausea shot - €75 + associated hassle of trying to get an appointment at short notice in pandemic.. as well as the pain and discomfort he’d be in so I’m happy to pay the €26. Judging by the addresspal thread it’s possibly going to be bouncing around a while longer before I actually get it so I’m glad I ordered a month in advance!

Advertisement