Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Forum Closed  

20-10-2010, 13:30   #1
Zascar

Insurance on Performance Car

I drive a 2002 Honda Civic Type R. I find it very difficult to get insurance on this car. I've had it for the last 4 years - and since then I've been insured with XS Direct. I would prefer a proper insurance policy as theirs is not great. Last time it was up for renewal many companies would not quote me but those who did were €1500+

Before going into loads of detail, I'm 30 and I have 4 years no Claims (5 years next year) will you quote me for this car?

Cheers
20-10-2010, 14:13   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zascar View Post
I drive a 2002 Honda Civic Type R. I find it very difficult to get insurance on this car. I've had it for the last 4 years - and since then I've been insured with XS Direct. I would prefer a proper insurance policy as theirs is not great. Last time it was up for renewal many companies would not quote me but those who did were €1500+

Before going into loads of detail, I'm 30 and I have 4 years no Claims (5 years next year) will you quote me for this car?

Cheers
I am pretty sure we can help you with this - we compare 14 insurers to find the best deal. Please call Lisa on 01 6619062 and we will have a quote for you in 1 minute. mention boards when you are on!
Forum Closed