Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indigo Nights - Prince

Options
  • 17-12-2008 12:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Anyone heard the new Prince "Indigo Nights" cd? It comes with his 21 Nights Book which is very nice to look at but is really not much more than a glorified Fashion Catalogue.

Anyway, the cd is absolutely brilliant. It's the funkiest damn thing I have ever heard. All of the tracks are taken from the aftershow parties during his 21 Nights in London Tour and, by God, they are the business.

After a minute or so of the hornz messing about it goes into the deepest funkiest version of 3121 and from then on it's sheer bliss. I have never heard Girls and Boys played like this and he really rocks Led Zep's Whole Lotta Love.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 geophona

Oh, yes, the Indigo Nights.....sometimes I think, as it would be a painting of Van Gogh, a poem of Verlaine.... yes, it is brilliant

Advertisement