Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A2DF presents The Chop Shop Podcast Vol.11

Options
  • 14-01-2008 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭

Howdy folks, its a new year so its time for a new set of podcasts for ya. So without further a do let me present to you the return of Limerick funk-a-teer A2DF. A's mixes are alway a personal favorite of mine, his music selection is always top notch and his skills never disappoint! If you happen to find yourself in Limerick this Saturday be sure to check out Funkshuns first birthday @ Micky Martins. More details below...

Vol11.jpg

1 Sunrise Movement - Clockwise Revolution (ghetto production )
    2 Leroy and The Drivers - The Sad Chicken (duo records)
    3 Eddy Jacobs Exchange - Pull My Coat (columbia)
    4 Frankie Beverleys Raw Soul - Colour Blind ( gregar)
    5 Bobby Franklins Insanity - Bring It On Down (thomas)
    6 Thunder & Lightning - Bumpin Bus Stop (private stock )
    7 The Vibrettes - Humpty Dump (luau)
    8 Manzel - Jump Street ( fraternity)
    9 Soul Creations - Funky Jive (ges)
    10 Bobby Byrd - Funky Soul (king)
    11 Hank Ballard - How You Going To Get Respect (king)
    12 The Showmen - Vogolio Restare Solo ( rca italy)
    13 Mod Singers - Lets Have Some Fun (savern)
    14 Milly and The Arkets - Little Archie (rally records)
    15 Irene Reid - I Must Be Doing Something Right (pilgrim )
    16 Ira Glover - Funky Woman (soul house record corp)
    17 Bobby Byrd - Got to Have a Job
    18 Niomi Davis - 41st Street Breakdown (desco)
    19 Sly Johnson - Dresses Too Short (twinlight)
    20 Wess and The Airdailes - Whos Making Love (empire iran)
    21 Henry Ford - I Love You and Need You (starfall)
    22 Vikki Anderson - Think (king)
    23 Oliver Morgan - La La Man (seven b)
    24 Billita Woods - Magic Corner (moire)
    25 Gerald Wilson Orchestra - Light My Fire (audition)

MamaFeelgood.png?t=1200342714

Its quick how a year flys by , many records bought and played by a2df and rainers in the last year. Its funkshuns first birthday in Mickey Martins and thanks to the owners and (manager at the time) Jeffs open mind to music this nite got a chance to happen once a month, so on the 19th of January 2008 we are delighted to over the Mama Feelgood DJ’s from the UK playing all 45s to celebrate our first year in the coolest bar on this island

Mama Feel Good! are a funky DJ duo who bring their own feel good fusion of Funk, Soul, Gospel, Dance floor Jazz, Boogaloo, Rare Groove, Latin and Afrobeat to dance floors in Birmingham, the UK and Europe. Sister 45 and Bobbalin Hot are united by their love of good times, good sound systems and funk 45s and are constantly searching for new and old records that represent the mama feel good! vibe.

Things kick off @ 8 and keep going until 1 o clock in the am ,so pop in and enjoy the Feel Good Music

to subscribe go to www.thechopshoppodcast.com or search for us in itunes!

Advertisement