Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone App - DUB Fastpass

Options
  • 07-12-2019 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭

Just in case any Vodafone customers aren't aware, the Dublin Airport fastpass offer is back. Just got my 3 passes which will come in handy over the next few weeks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭BArra

for PAYG or billpay?

I got updated to the 'new' layout vodafone app, everytime i click offers it says that 'something went wrong' :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭honda boi

BArra wrote: »
    for PAYG or billpay?

I got updated to the 'new' layout vodafone app, everytime i click offers it says that 'something went wrong' :rolleyes:

Ye I got the new layout aswell.and I think it's horrible

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭deep1

for PAYG or billpay?

It’s for bill pay only.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

Not working for me at the minute....ms webserver is crapping out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭lau1247

Thanks OP, got my 3 passes

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭w4ntedman

Mr.S wrote: »
    https://www.7r2p8j5z.com

Anyone can sign up with made up details, they don't verify your number.

Just use +1/+2/+3 etc on your gmail address each time and make up the phone number.

Thanks for that I'm far too tight to pay for it but the journey does get off to a much nicer start when you can walk straight through

• Registered Users Posts: 38 BlondeLou

Do you have to travel by 31st January 2020 or can you book it by then for a later date?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Dublin Airport Fast Track is available only for Vodafone Bill Pay customers to a maximum of 3 free codes per person during the promotional period. All codes must be used on the Dublin Airport website by 23:59 on 31 January 2020 .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭glanman

Dublin Airport Fast Track is available only for Vodafone Bill Pay customers to a maximum of 3 free codes per person during the promotional period. All codes must be used on the Dublin Airport website by 23:59 on 31 January 2020 .

Flight must also take place before 31 Jan

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Boxcar_Willie

Is it ok to redeem the coffee with a screenshot on my phone or do I need to print the voucher ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,096 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Is it ok to redeem the coffee with a screenshot on my phone or do I need to print the voucher ?

Last time I went for the free coffee the woman at the barista counter didn’t even ask for the code once I mentioned it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,628 ✭✭✭corks finest

for PAYG or billpay?

Same here, despite being on chat,phone,twitter to them yesterday trying for hours, waiting for a call back- NADA VF I'm sad to say are gone to Fuc*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,685 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Mr.S wrote: »
    https://www.7r2p8j5z.com

Anyone can sign up with made up details, they don't verify your number.

Just use +1/+2/+3 etc on your gmail address each time and make up the phone number.

Thanks a million for this - we're flying for the first time with baba over Christmas and this will make it smoother and less stressful for us :)

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭The Dark Knight

I'd love one of those passes if anyone has a spare one... PM me. Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭w4ntedman

I'd love one of those passes if anyone has a spare one... PM me. Thanks in advance!

You can get them yourself from the link Mr.S posted above you don't have to be with Vodafone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Used to be unlimited then 10, now 3!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Cheers just picked up three passes.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭mun1

Brilliant booked mine for flight in jan , save a bit of time going through airport

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Cloudio9

If anyone has unused passes that are about to expire on 31 Jan, could I have them please ?

Many thanks to the two posters who PM'd me codes.

Just need 1 more code for our group travelling this weekend if anyone has a spare. thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Bikerman2019

Cloudio9 wrote: »
    Many thanks to the two posters who PM'd me codes.

Just need 1 more code for our group travelling this weekend if anyone has a spare. thanks!

still need one?

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭glen25

Flying in February if anyone has 2 passes going spare?

TIA :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,739 ✭✭✭djan

Two of us flying out on the 31st Jan so if anyone has a pair to share that would be awesome. Thank you!

still need one?

yes please

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

glen25 wrote: »
    Flying in February if anyone has 2 passes going spare?

TIA :-)

Iirc the codes are only valid until 31/01/2020.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,096 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

If anyone has two I’d appreciate them.

Anyone have the link for the passes. It's not on the offers page anymore.

Anyone have the link for the passes. It's not on the offers page anymore.

Offer is expired but codes that were issued before the end date are usable for travel up to 31-Jan.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

If anyone has two I’d appreciate them.

PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

VF10Y83RN4
    VF10WL4PBM
    VF10G5E4XH

Please comment if you have used it.

Advertisement