Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10c off litre of petrol or diesel Mullingar

Options
  • 06-05-2011 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

When you spend €40 in BUY LO you get a voucher for 10c off per litre at Westmeath motors.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

ShaunC wrote: »
    When you spend €40 in BUY LO you get a voucher for 10c off per litre at Westmeath motors.

Where and what is BUY LO? sounds like a good deal if they sell anything I need! what was the price of diesel like do you know? Currently get it at 139.9 in etown, but am in mullingar a couple of times a week so could be worth my while!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

spending over €40 in Buy Lo is serious challenge :P I've never spent over €20 in the one in Waterford!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

callaway92 wrote: »
    spending over €40 in Buy Lo is serious challenge :P I've never spent over €20 in the one in Waterford!

Just buy like a six month supply of toilet paper!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Where and what is BUY LO? sounds like a good deal if they sell anything I need! what was the price of diesel like do you know? Currently get it at 139.9 in etown, but am in mullingar a couple of times a week so could be worth my while!

It's on the old Dublin road between the Supervalu and the Park Hotel.

It's a bit like Ireland's answer to Sams Club in the US. Buy large bulk items but having never been in it I can imagine it is not nearly as impressive.

Advertisement