Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clint Eastwood Director's Collection (5 Blu-rays) - €20 delivered [Bee.com]

• 04-05-2011 5:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,034 ✭✭✭✭

At €4 a Blu-ray... BARGAIN!

baa42071876111635bbb0791b5c1505e.jpg
    Buy it @ Bee.com
    This collection features five of Eastwood's strongest directorial performances.

Gran Torino
    Mystic River
    Flags Of Our Fathers
    Letters From Iwo Jima
    Unforgiven.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Sometimes I seriously regret already having these on DVD. I kinda wanna buy them, but I can't really justify the purchase because I already own them.:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭fjon

Have only seen unforgiven - are the other 4 films any good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

fjon wrote: »

Mystic River is one of the best films I've ever seen. Sean Penn won the Academy Award for Best Actor for it. Great performances from the whole cast. Gran Torino is also a great film. Eastwood's performance was fantastic.

Cannot comment on the other two as I've not seen them yet, still in my to view pile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

fjon wrote: »
    Mystic River and Gran Torino, brilliant films and enjoyed Flags of our Fathers a lot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭kevohmsford

Brilliant collection, Letters from Iwo Jima is an excellent film, watch Flags of our Fathers first though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭foxirl

Will not accept my CC details. Anyone else have this issue

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

€41.49 on Play.com so this is a serious bargain...good man Basq.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭MrAbc

Spotted they also have
    "Rewind To The 80s Collection" = 10 DVDs (Footloose, The Naked Gun, Beverly Hills Cop, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Trading Places, Flashdance, Airplane!, Crocodile Dundee, Planes, Trains and Automobiles, Pretty In Pink)

@ stg£7.99

Good value :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

MrAbc wrote: »
    Spotted they also have
    "Rewind To The 80s Collection" = 10 DVDs (Footloose, The Naked Gun, Beverly Hills Cop, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Trading Places, Flashdance, Airplane!, Crocodile Dundee, Planes, Trains and Automobiles, Pretty In Pink)

@ stg£7.99

Good value :-)
    hehehe nice one. I have one or two of them on DVd and downloaded one or two of the others but at that price I may aswell get them :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Cheers for this, four of them are in the imdb Top 250 so it'll help me on my quest as well :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement