Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jason Byrne

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Bizzi Lizzy

Just got my 2 tickets too, thanks OP :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭crazyderk

no tickets for me yet! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

crazyderk wrote: »
    no tickets for me yet! :(

I've got four tickets if ye want them? Something came up and I can't go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

BeanFlicker (lol), I ordered 4 tickets and didn't receive them. Even if I could just get two I'd be happy, so maybe I could take two and crazyderk could take two?

Are the tickets transferrable though??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 292 ✭✭ruddy1987

Any spare tickets anyone...didnt get any :(

• Advertisement

BeanFlicker (lol), I ordered 4 tickets and didn't receive them. Even if I could just get two I'd be happy, so maybe I could take two and crazyderk could take two?

Are the tickets transferrable though??

Yea no bothers if the two of yee are happy with that, its an email link they send that is printable, so no not transferable, could yee just meet up there and head in together,?

Also there 'normal' tickets so ye'd want to head early to get in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Berberis

Got my email yesterday evening also for my 4 tickets.
    Thanks op

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭crazyderk

Hey, Beanflicker and Ruddy,
    Thanks for the kind offer I'm up for that if you all are!

crazyderk wrote: »
    Hey, Beanflicker and Ruddy,
    Thanks for the kind offer I'm up for that if you all are!

yea no worries, no point them not be used.

I think the best thing to do is send you and ibarelycare a pm each with the printable ticket. Its only one ticket but is valid for 4 people so then ye can discuss meeting up there etc..

Enjoy the show, I'll send them there now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Thanks for that BeanFlicker

• Advertisement

Thanks for that BeanFlicker

yea no bothers, if ye end up on stage and start getting royalties for dvd sales, I want my cut (30-40% should be k)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭podge018

I wasn't so lucky. Looking for 2 if anyone decides they don't want them. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭patmac

Sorry to hear Jason Byrne has expired RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Mossyman

Looking for two as well if anyone has got any spares? I applied for some but didn't get them. Cheers in advance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

thanks so much eliza64, i just got 4 tickets much appreciated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 448 ✭✭Smokeyskelton

Hi,

LeahBaby kindly donated her free tickets to me (earlier in the thread), but now I can't go.

I'm disappointed I can't make it, but one person's disappointment is another's opportunity.

Anyone interested in the tickets please pm me. I can email on a link to the tickets.

Smokey

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Edel V

Hi,

LeahBaby kindly donated her free tickets to me (earlier in the thread), but now I can't go.

I'm disappointed I can't make it, but one person's disappointment is another's opportunity.

Anyone interested in the tickets please pm me. I can email on a link to the tickets.

Smokey

Hi,

I would love to have these if they are still available. I had applied myself but was unlucky. Many thanks,

Edel

hmmmm SmokeySkelton, they would have been ideal for myself and Mossman, we were the next 2 in line requesting spares and were looking for 2 each. Gone now anyway....

Anybody else looking to get rid of unwanted tickets, PM me please. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Barname

Don't judge him if you haven't seen him live. Thought he was the most unfunny comedian I'd ever heard until I was taken to see him in Edinburgh a few years ago [B](they love him over there)[/B]. He was hilarious in the flesh, brought the house down, I couldn't believe it, i've seen him many times on TV since and don't find him funny at all.

For some reason he's one of those comedians that only works as a live act, but he is very funny.

the Irish Hoff?

huge in Germany......:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

N P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭saleda

podge018 wrote: »
    hmmmm SmokeySkelton, they would have been ideal for myself and Mossman, we were the next 2 in line requesting spares and were looking for 2 each. Gone now anyway....

Anybody else looking to get rid of unwanted tickets, PM me please. Thanks.

I have just sent you a pm podge as I have 2 spare tickets if you want them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭patsybear

If anyone has 2-4 tickets that they are not using, I would be delighted to get them off you. I'd be much obliged!!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 292 ✭✭ruddy1987

Anyone willing to give up spares to me please PM me...thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭mooeire

Any spares going i would give them a great home :)

got 2 from saleda :)

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭joannaman

Misleading thread title. I thought Jason Byrne had expired. I was all excited there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Anyone been to one of these things before know if the bar is open during the performances or is it closed due to it being recorded?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭danois

have 4 tickets if anyone would like them pm me but be quick cause im finihed here at 12 and wont be back online until monday !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

danois wrote: »
    have 4 tickets if anyone would like them pm me but be quick cause im finihed here at 12 and wont be back online until monday !

PM sent, I know it may be a tad late but fingers crossed you'll check your account before sunday.

If anyone else has any spares they'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Bizzi Lizzy

I was really looking forward to this, but now I can't go, so I have two tickets if you want them

They are gone now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13 tulsk

If anyone has 2tickets that they are not using, I would be delighted to have them. Thanks in advance

Advertisement