Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Twohigs - Asia from €105 return

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭galait

The fare I got was £2 Return plus taxes of £329 per person

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭dsender

Just off the phone to Malaysia Airlines and all sale seats sold out... Dammit, should be on the ball this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭galait

dsender wrote: »
    Just off the phone to Malaysia Airlines and all sale seats sold out... Dammit, should be on the ball this morning.

Hmmm Dont know about that , The Dublin office are probably just lazy , Still seems to be plenty of £1 each way fares in March 2012 from Heathrow to Langkawi on the Airlines own Website.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭love that turbo

Got a return flight to Manila for €110 and taxes bring it up to nearly €500.
    Still good price though. Nice hols after xmas with a trip 2 day stay in Kulara Lumpur.
    Perfect as want to move to Asia in a few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Got a return flight to Manila for €110 and taxes bring it up to nearly €500.
    Still good price though. Nice hols after xmas with a trip 2 day stay in Kulara Lumpur.
    Perfect as want to move to Asia in a few years.

Can you give me a link as to where you booked it please :). Planning to go to Philippines later in the year, cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭dsender

galait wrote: »
    Hmmm Dont know about that , The Dublin office are probably just lazy , Still seems to be plenty of £1 each way fares in March 2012 from Heathrow to Langkawi on the Airlines own Website.

Flying to Bangkok early September, number I called was an Irish number but I reckon it could have been diverted to UK office, dunno for sure as person I was speaking to was foreign but dial tone was strange. Also, I was 20 minutes on hold.

The number +353 1 6762 131.

London - Bangkok is a busy route so not surprised seats are sold.

Just looking at airasia.com, they only fly to other Malaysian destinations from Langkawi so flying there is of no use to me.

Advertisement