Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cyberpunk 2077 + Google Stadia Premiere Kit

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,424 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Still waiting on mine. Tracking says its in Dublin and was sent to wrong depot twice, so assuming it won't be here until next week at earliest now.

For those who got it, how's the performance of cyberpunk like on chromecast? I tried on pc, but my pc is far away from network hub, and connects using ethernet connected to a wireless extender. Performance looked decent, but it's work pc and work keyboard/trackball, so wasn't easiest to play with...

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭TetraSonic55

dulpit wrote: »
    Still waiting on mine. Tracking says its in Dublin and was sent to wrong depot twice, so assuming it won't be here until next week at earliest now.

For those who got it, how's the performance of cyberpunk like on chromecast? I tried on pc, but my pc is far away from network hub, and connects using ethernet connected to a wireless extender. Performance looked decent, but it's work pc and work keyboard/trackball, so wasn't easiest to play with...

In my experience, it works very, very good. I had a few minor stutters, but I'm nearly sure that it was just my internet acting up.

Apart from that, there were a few bugs and glitches, but nothing major to happen the experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 295 ✭✭tomfoolery60

drver1 wrote: »
    Missed out on the offer, but ordered anyway, won't be buying a Xbox Series X after using this for a few hours. So good

Sounds like Xbox's game pass service might offer something similar down the line too: https://www.theverge.com/2020/10/23/21529925/xbox-tv-streaming-stick-xcloud-cloud-gaming-phil-spencer-interview

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

Sounds like Xbox's game pass service might offer something similar down the line too: https://www.theverge.com/2020/10/23/21529925/xbox-tv-streaming-stick-xcloud-cloud-gaming-phil-spencer-interview

It already does on android and some titles can be played on PC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,424 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Has anyone had any issues in receiving their order for this? My original order had delivery date of 11th - 12th January, but was dispatched on 18th December. Was supposed to be delivered by 22nd, but the tracking went awry. I chased with DHL as the courier who told me the worst thing possible for a delivery - it was handed over to Fastway for local delivery, DHL just get it to Ireland.

Fastway helpfully sent the parcel to a South West depot and a Dublin depot (I'm in Cork) before saying the parcel was lost. They then sent an auto-update to say the item is now marked as return to sender. Their customer service is useless.

I have been in touch with Google directly via email. They initially told me that I needed to wait until 12th January, as this was original delivery date (even though I had already been told by Fastway at this point that parcel was lost). I got back in touch with them after Fastway advised it's return to sender, Google replied to advise that the item was delivered and didn't offer any sort of apology or solution.

I've tried to get Google to sort a callback, but that fails, so I'm kind of left without any real avenue other than more emails. Frustrating isn't the word. I've not had a proper chance to use Stadia as a result (my computer is a work machine, connects to VPN/etc, and I need the controller to get any benefit on phone). The Stadia pro trial was a complete waste as a result.

Advertisement