Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NowTV - Bundle

• 14-02-2020 3:28pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭

FRom 24/02/20 at Lidl:

"NOW TV Cinema + Kids Bundle Smart Stick €19.99

Enjoy unmissable movies and 1000s of ad-free kids shows
    What’s included:
    • NOW TV Smart Stick
    • 2 Months NOW TV Kids’ Pass
    • 1 Month NOW TV Sky Cinema Pass"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Make sure the box is sealed. We bought 2 of these last time they were in and when we got them home both had the cars scratched off and code was used.
    In fairness to Lidl they did replace both without issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭givecredit

corsav6 wrote: »
    Make sure the box is sealed. We bought 2 of these last time they were in and when we got them home both had the cars scratched off and code was used.
    In fairness to Lidl they did replace both without issue.

Are the codes not built into the. Now tv stick? Now tv stopped using cards a while ago?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

givecredit wrote: »
    Are the codes not built into the. Now tv stick? Now tv stopped using cards a while ago?

Anyone I have got in recent times had the code pre loaded on the stick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭matchthis

Does this have a netflix too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭scotchy

Bought the Sky Sport one from DID before Christmas. When I got home and removed the outer sleeve, I saw that the security seal was broken. The pre loaded free month was used up.
    DID refunded me with no problem, even let me return it to the nearest branch to me rather than having to travel miles to where I bought it. If you're getting one, double check the security seal before leaving the shop.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭scotchy

matchthis wrote: »
    Does this have a netflix too?

It has the Netflix app, you will need to be already registered with Netflix though.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭toonarmy1

can i run the now tv stick and the nowtv app at the same time, anyone know ? i.e have 1 account and 2 people watching same thing seperate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭lenoude

toonarmy1 wrote: »
    can i run the now tv stick and the nowtv app at the same time, anyone know ? i.e have 1 account and 2 people watching same thing seperate

Yeah you can have 2 people watching through the account at the same time. There is a max of 6 devices allowed to be registered, but I think 3 of these can be changed per month

Advertisement