Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hive active heating without Hive Hub and Free Amazon Echo dot £59

Options
  • 10-02-2020 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

You can get the Hive heating / extra Zone for £59.99 delivered with a free Echo dot.

Hive hub with 2 bulbs on Amazon less than €30 in warehouse deals.

Total €170 for two zone system with hot water tank, two bulbs and to alexa dot 3rd generation.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭Pique

a normal link would be a start :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9 tomnow

Pique wrote: »
    a normal link would be a start :D

Not sure if that going to bring you to UK website
    https://www.hivehome.com/refer-a-friend

https://www.hivehome.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

i always thought that hive entire setup costed like around 200quid anyway :confused: most eletric/gas companies have em on offer here for 300e with install, this here would require someone to have house setup for 2 way heating zones, and most would prob be invested when getting it done to have it 2 way, dot is just a throw away, as can be gotten cheap nowadays, while i like hive their deals usually are gimmick, then actual bargains.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭JackNow

I hope my query below is not too off topic.

My house is currently a three zone (Hot Water , Upstairs heating and downstairs heating). Can any one point me in a direction to a device that can control these zones and let me access these controls with a mobile app of some other web application?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭meep

JackNow wrote: »

My house is currently a three zone (Hot Water , Upstairs heating and downstairs heating). Can any one point me in a direction to a device that can control these zones and let me access these controls with a mobile app of some other web application?

Climote.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Pricey isn’t it. Any known voucher codes for discount?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 tomnow

I saw offer form BGas For hive, For 2 zones and hot water With installation around €420 when you switch supplier. Not sure if they charge extra if you need new wires for upstairs zone.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,640 ✭✭✭✭altor

This is better for what you want.

Advertisement