Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A new world order behind closed doors

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Dionaibh wrote: »
    I can't speak for the other poster, but I have considered that I could be wrong. Indeed, I hope I am. But you're focusing solely on the song.
    Yes, I'm focusing on the song because that's the most interesting and bizarre thing you decided to bring up.

As I explained, I wasn't sure why you think the UN would do such a obviously silly and strange thing.
    Most people with common sense would understand they wouldn't do such a thing.
    You disagree.
    But at least you're honest and kind of direct about your strange belief.
    What about the Secretary-General of the UN calling for a "new model of global governance"?

Does global governance not require a global government?
    No it doesn't. And it's not a call to form a one world government.
    You are applying a narrow definition to an out of context quote. It's a common tactic conspiracy theorists like yourself use to make innocuous things sound more sinister than they are.

Perhaps rather than point to out of context quotes, you could provide a document or something that states clearly that the UN intent to form a single world government in those terms.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,770 ✭✭✭saabsaab

Looking at where the planet or more accurately humanity is heading a new order is probably for the best. Narrow self interested democracy for the lowest common denominator has and will cause destruction of the environment and ultimately human life. A strong force is needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Bush and the Scottish lad (the chap sold off all the gold cheap) have also called for a 'NWO' in televised addresses in the past.

Bush was also keen on sticking folks he wasn't keen on, into the opposing 'Axis of Evil' category.
    You can't encourage to form a big gang, without some another (naughty) gang to go up against.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,794 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

When one considers that the Secretary-General of the UN called for a for a new model of global governance a few months ago "a new world order behind closed doors" is rather alarming.

What do you think "a new world order behind closed doors" actually means in context?

To give an example of how phrases can be misunderstood I think the below is a good litmus test: This excerpt is from Bill Gates, can you explain what he means by the bolded part?
    "Over this decade, we believe unbelievable progress can be made, in both inventing new vaccines and making sure they get out to all the children who need them … We only need about six or seven more — and then you would have all the tools to reduce childhood death, reduce population growth, and everything — the stability, the environment — benefits from that"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭Fionn1952

Was John Lennon in on the early planning stages of announcing the conspiracy when he wrote Imagine in '71 too?

Imagine there's no countries - obviously an allusion to one world government! Who better to announce your plan for a New World Order in fifty years than a hippy?! It's open and obvious enough to rub your nose in it, but subtle enough that it also somehow manages to simultaneously not alert anyone to it despite being a global hit for generations.

When did the Deep State get hold of John Lennon anyway? I thought it was McCartney they killed off and replaced, clearly demonstrated by his lack of shoes on Abbey Road...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Fionn1952 wrote: »
    Was John Lennon in on the early planning stages of announcing the conspiracy when he wrote Imagine in '71 too?

Imagine there's no countries - obviously an allusion to one world government! Who better to announce your plan for a New World Order in fifty years than a hippy?! It's open and obvious enough to rub your nose in it, but subtle enough that it also somehow manages to simultaneously not alert anyone to it despite being a global hit for generations.

When did the Deep State get hold of John Lennon anyway? I thought it was McCartney they killed off and replaced, clearly demonstrated by his lack of shoes on Abbey Road...
    Once, someone posted a video by a chap who believed that there was secret gay messages encoded in Michael Jackson songs.
    Specifically, he was arguing that the song "Beat It" was to brainwash people into playing a masturbation game.
    This was because according to the video "beat it" can only mean "masturbate".
    The video then proceeded to explain this by switching the two words to illustrate the true meaning of the song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Emm I think he wanted rid of government also

• Registered Users Posts: 7,770 ✭✭✭saabsaab

King Mob wrote: »
    Once, someone posted a video by a chap who believed that there was secret gay messages encoded in Michael Jackson songs.
    Specifically, he was arguing that the song "Beat It" was to brainwash people into playing a masturbation game.
    This was because according to the video "beat it" can only mean "masturbate".
    The video then proceeded to explain this by switching the two words to illustrate the true meaning of the song.

It was suggested that there were hidden messages in Daniel O'Donnell songs. Maybe if they were played backwards?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,556 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Billy Shears !

• Registered Users Posts: 40,184 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

saabsaab wrote: »
    It was suggested that there were hidden messages in Daniel O'Donnell songs. Maybe if they were played backwards?

it would make them sound better at least.

• Advertisement
Advertisement