Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good restaurants and things to do?

Options
  • 09-09-2020 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Taking my first trip to Belfast and wondering if anyone could recommend any good restaurants please?

Anything from modern European, fine dining, to Chinese and Indian.

Also any recommendations of things to do and see?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

No help to you with restaurants, but definitely do the Black Cab tour & visit Crumlin Road jail.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,242 ✭✭✭This is it

Morby wrote: »
    Taking my first trip to Belfast and wondering if anyone could recommend any good restaurants please?

Anything from modern European, fine dining, to Chinese and Indian.

Also any recommendations of things to do and see?

I was there a few weeks ago but I can't remember the restaurants I ate out in, mostly grills anyway. Titanic is there but I didn't really enjoy it. Crumlin Road Gaol was worth a trip and the Belfast Museum and Botanic Gardens also worth a trip. City hall gardens worth a walk through but that'll take a few minutes if even, it's a nice spot though. The hall itself was closed when I was there.

I'm not sure if you're driving or willing to drive about an hour but there's an aquarium in Portaferry which was really good. Mainly for kids but worth a trip if you're at a loss. If you are bringing kids the aquarium was by far the best thing we went to.

There's a kids science thing beside the Oddesy Arena called w5 but it was closed because of Covid, might reopen soon. Supposed to be brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 neilk

For restaurants try Hadskis - European, Coppi - Italian, YuGo - Asian, The Muddlers Club - European. You’ll need to book though as everywhere is spacing tables out more. You’ll def get a great meal in one of these places.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,211 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Nu Delhi is a cracking indian in Belfast.

If you like fine dining ox is terrific also.

Advertisement