Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good lively pubs in Killarney midweek

Options
  • 08-07-2020 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,868 ✭✭✭

I will be in Killarney on my own on Monday 20th July, just wondering wheres a good bar or two in the town, anywhere have music midweek? i was in the main hotel in the middle of the town 2 years ago in early july and there was a great band and nightclub open on a monday night,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Dickie10 wrote: »
    I will be in Killarney on my own on Monday 20th July, just wondering wheres a good bar or two in the town, anywhere have music midweek? i was in the main hotel in the middle of the town 2 years ago in early july and there was a great band and nightclub open on a monday night,

Will places be playing live music when all the pubs are only operating table service?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,868 ✭✭✭Dickie10

a local pub near me has live music friday 24th , i think its not outlawed

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,318 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

noodler wrote: »
    Will places be playing live music when all the pubs are only operating table service?

Pubs will be allowed to have live music.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Sorry I didn't mean outlawed.

More, would they bother with fewer patrons who can't stand. Especially pubs with limited seating to begin with.

Disregard.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭finbarrk

We were in Killarney on Sunday and Monday nights. JM Reidys was the best spot. They didn't seem to be insisting that you had to order food before getting a drink. Scott's were insisting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,868 ✭✭✭Dickie10

i cancelled when the pubs were not opening going to make an attempt at august 9-12 now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭radioguru02

Going to be in Killarney from 4-6 August, anywhere have there doing live music?

Advertisement