Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

An bhfuil Gaeilge agat?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭lezza

simu wrote: »
    ^^^

Ná maslaigh daoine eile.

Go raibh maith agat.

-simu

Tà an fear seo ag magadh faoi mo theanga dúchasach, dá bhri sin mhaslaigh me é. Tá brón orm ach silim go bhfuil sé naireach go fear ag usaid teanga an bhanríon le haghaidh magadh fúinn.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Edinduberdeen

colmos wrote: »
    No thanks! I prefer to speak a useful language... :rolleyes:

Bíonn chuile teanga fónta, más féidir cumarsáid a dhéanamh tríthi.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭mox54

Ta Rira ag sugradh sa phairc freisen agus ta a lan gaeilge agam:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Caireann

Is aoibhinn liom gaeilge ach ní deirim sé go ceart

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭deirdremf

simu wrote: »
    ^^^

Ná maslaigh daoine eile.

Go raibh maith agat.

-simu
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by colmos viewpost.gif
    No thanks! I prefer to speak a useful language... rolleyes.gif

níl ionat ach muic lofa
    I mo thuairimse, is é colmos a rinne an masla. Fuair sé freagra réasúnach ar a chuid droch-theanga.

Advertisement