Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Case Mod's

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭dubdvd

heres my little baby she aint realy modded but boy shes so fast and i mean fast

here she is closed isnt she cute:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Prosta

Insane specs
    Musta cost a packet.

most stylish

yes i was it cost me 2 marriages :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭pyrogenx

i suppose u bought all in one go, or did u gradually upgrade ? I did :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Dubdvd, is that an Aerogate II in your Wave master?

Does the door close without any problems? I'm looking to buy one

Cheers

ive bought it bit by bit over the past 6 months but now i might be selling cos im going to upgrade to the new p4 pci xpress chipset which means new everything fcuk intel anyway .if i dont sell ,ill put it all in to my vapochill case if i can find a mobo thats compatible

C/\nt stand intel. always had AMD, always will have AMD :)

ive bought it bit by bit over the past 6 months but now i might be selling cos im going to upgrade to the new p4 pci xpress chipset which means new everything fcuk intel anyway .if i dont sell ,ill put it all in to my vapochill case if i can find a mobo thats compatible

seen yours and bloodbaths on your website nice stuff there

• Advertisement

he he, wait for another few weeks. at the moment everyone in our community is upgrading and modding like mad (i believe people are preparing for the upcoming LAN :) ).
    Most of those benchmarks will be updated soon too, i never got a chance.

i didnt know that cyrus was one of yous i just met him the other day to swap some ddr pc4000 his case is hot in the pics on your site hehe but as i know i suppose its whats inside that matters

heres my other baby but shes a little sick at the moment ,ahhh god bless her soul :D
    this has a p4 3.2 and a msi neo 875p mobo 512 ddr pc3200 , this systemis doing my head at the moment so if anybody out the has any experence with vapochills give me a shout the vapo is work it the mobo compat thats doing my head in:dunno:

ha ha, doubt its the same guy. He actually sold the pc on the pic to voodoo, i was gonna rename it but then all of a sudden voodoo sold it on again. The story with that machine is a little confusing. But its a HOT case indeed. i'd say its got great chances of getting into the top 5 in the modding contest. LOL

heres the front panel

After a lot of work, finally here it is: http://www.midlans.net/mods/pyrogenxdetailed.html

I posted a link because there is 8 new pics.

Got a total of 21 FANS now ! And no regulators (u can imagine how loud this thing is) , but i'll get a few for the front panel in a few weeks time.

Enjoy.... :D

:eek:

Excellent case!!

Especially like there two shots

pyrogenx7.jpg

pyrogenx8.jpg

:D

21 fans :eek: Why???

LOL, from the second pic u can see what i think about "Intel" .

Yupp most of the parts were very hard to get. I think, i've bought modding stuff in about 6 different shops in germany, england and US. (Irish shops have very little or even no modding stuff :rolleyes: )
    he he, might put 2 blue neons underneath the case too, but then u wouldn't be able to see those nice stands anymore.

21 fans why? Short answer: I don't know. Perhaps i can spare some of them, but at least i can be damn sure that the machine won't overheat. :)

ups, i just seen it there on the second pic is a gap on the left. Forgot to put on the screws for the right side panel.

Na.
    U've gone from a nice mod to kinda stoopid.

Whats with the chain? You gonna lock your bike to it?

• Advertisement

I think it looks much better now with the window in the top.

The chain.... hmm, let me put it this way, its not for security purposes.

very nice what you got in side of that baby ,i,d say it sounds like a jet taking off ,i like the foot rests nice and the 120mm fan covers on top i dont think theres much more can be done with that case now :D

hm, actually im already planning on some stuff, but as u say there is not much more be done :'( Looks like i'll have to get a third PC now :)

Here is some of the spec:

AMD athlon xp 3200+
    1GB Apacer pc3200
    Gigabyte GA-7N400 PRO2
    HIS 9600XT 128mb
    DVD burner
    Seagate 120GB 7200rpm 8MB
    Western Digital 200GB 7200rpm 8MB
    Sound-card Creative 5.1
    Volcano 12
    PSU Tagan TG480-UO1

I don't bother much with high end components, but this keeps me happy for while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭Cina

Here's my new Rig, slighty modded super lanboy.

http://www.leetspace.net/cina/IMG_0040.JPG

Dont like the way the side of the 5.25 and 3.5 bays is exposed on the Super Lanboy.
    Anyone seen any mods for these.
    I have a sheet of aluminium. Might just cut out squares and see if I can make it a bit neater looking.

Eh...My rig. Not modded but i like it :)

Inside1.JPG
    Tower.JPG

Edited for size :o

Spec;

AMD 64 3000+
    512Mb PC 3200 RAM
    160 Samsung SpinPoint 7200Rpm
    Tagan 380w PSU
    2x Sony Dvd/Cd-R Drives
    Soundblaster Audigy
    Radeon 9800 XT
    Coolermaster Aerogate II
    And a Wavemaster :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

anyone see this one before?

yes - EVERYWHERE

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Originally posted by Prosta
    yes - EVERYWHERE

Well know I know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

My%20New%20PC%202.jpg

sorry bout the bad quality, its all i got for now. just one thing about that case, the power supply that comes with it is sh!t, and really noisy, sometimes when its booting up it restarts itself cos there's not enuff power, so im gonna get myself a nice quiet psu soon (~400w) when i get the money 2gether, oh and a 17" tft ww)

AMD Athlon 2500+ @ 3000+ || Case: GEH Midi 7728-D Super-Modding || 256mb PC400 RAM || ASUS A7N8X-X nForce2 || LG DVD Writer + Phillips CDRW || Storage: 1 x Samsung UDMA-133 160GB & 1 x Maxtor ATA-133 40GB || 128MB GeCube Radeon 9200SE || Arctic Copper Silent || Hauppauge WinTV Primo FM || Creative Audigy 2 EX 6.1 || Logitech 2.1 Speakers ||

Advertisement