Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Monday 28th

• 27-09-2015 9:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭

Im putting this up early as i think the price will drop.
    VEERAYA 9/2 3.20 hamilton
    Trainer takes 2 horses up for the first time to hamilton and makes the long journey from newmarket. The other SILVER ALLIANCE 4.20 14/1 certainly has ew claims dropping down in class but its the selection that i believe has an outstanding chance.
    His record is 1-21 so not a great return but he has been running over mainly 8-10f. Has only run over todays distance of 6f twice finishing 2nd on both occasions in class 5 company.
    Today he drops into class 6 and is off his lowest ever mark of 69 and i will be very suprised if its not a successful journey for connections.
    5pts win

In the last i notice John Feane sends ASAMESSE across the pond and might also be worth a few bob.

GL2A

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Jake Stiles

Always find Monday's a tough day for betting. Think I'll continue to avoid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 680 ✭✭✭lemush

Rail Link not exactly a prolific sprinting sire (2/36 over 6f on turf) and Feilden 0 winners from her last 37 but stiff track will help over the trip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

gazza1 wrote: »

On....at 6.4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Thedukester00

A lucky 15 win for me today:

Vexillum @ 3/1 (GP)
    Win or E/W
    16:00 HANDICAP HURDLE

Moorlands George @ 15/8 (GP)
    16:30 CONDITIONAL HANDICAP CHASE

Greek Islands @ 4/1 (GP)
    17:10 HANDICAP

The Yank @ 10/11 (GP)
    14:30 HANDICAP CHASE

GL

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Zarkandar

Backing 2 at Roscommon today

2.15 Orangey Red to win @ 3s
    2.45 Hurricane Twister EW @ 10s

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Took a chance on oor jock 2.45 due a win at this stage 8-1 GLA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

gazza1 wrote: »
    Trainer takes 2 horses up for the first time to hamilton and makes the long journey from newmarket. The other SILVER ALLIANCE 4.20 14/1 certainly has ew claims dropping down in class but its the selection that i believe has an outstanding chance.
    His record is 1-21 so not a great return but he has been running over mainly 8-10f. Has only run over todays distance of 6f twice finishing 2nd on both occasions in class 5 company.
    Today he drops into class 6 and is off his lowest ever mark of 69 and i will be very suprised if its not a successful journey for connections.
    5pts win

In the last i notice John Feane sends ASAMESSE across the pond and might also be worth a few bob.

GL2A

I give up. Absolute shocker.my apologies to anyone who followed.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Gautama

Nice win by The Game Changer in the Grade 3 today. Sizing is a quality horse and TGC won it well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 299 ✭✭slaneylad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

wonder if he'd gone on to win would the stewards have to get involved?

• Advertisement
Advertisement