Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Homeland RTE Live Player - quick question

• 27-11-2012 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭

Is Homeland available on RTE LIVE Player? Not the post broadcast RTE Player, but simultaneously broadcast online like on TV?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Is Homeland available on RTE LIVE Player? Not the post broadcast RTE Player, but simultaneously broadcast online like on TV?

They stream a lot of programmes on http://www.rte.ie/live/, not sure about Homeland.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,511 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I can't imagine so - licensing issues come to mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

I was watching out for it on the live player, I might have missed it, but I didn't see it come up. Watched it on the delayed player anyway, good episode it was too!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭pistolero

Bit of a long shot and best thread I could find- hopefully right one. Anyone know the brand/make outdoor jacket Saul wears in Series 5 & 6?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,511 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

pistolero wrote: »
    Bit of a long shot and best thread I could find- hopefully right one. Anyone know the brand/make outdoor jacket Saul wears in Series 5 & 6?

You'd probably have to ask on a Homeland specific forum, or somewhere like Reddit. There is usually discussion about wardrobe somewhere, certainly I've been intrigued by sunglasses in shows myself. Chances are you're not the only one with this question. If you get stuck see if any of the production team are on Twitter, hair and make up people sometimes post there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement