Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for a 9kg heat pump dryer

Options
  • 31-08-2018 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi,

With 2 new additions to the family its time to take the plunge and get a tumble dryer. I have decided to go with a heat pump dryer. Our washing machine is a 9kg so need at least the same for the dryer even though we don't often put on a 9kg load.

I have seen some Miele one but they are nearly 2k, I'm more looking €700 max or less. I see currys have some Grundig 9kg ones which come with a 5 year warranty and power city have some 10kg hoover and whirlpool ones for although that whirlpool one is €800 with a 5 year warrant. I have no experience with Grundig or Hoover appliances, and if anyone has experience with thee brands of heat pump dryers would like to hear opinions.

Comments

Advertisement