Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Systems Architect/Senior Software Developer Required

Options
  • 07-07-2020 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey folks, just wanted to see if there might be anyone interested in a position I have available?

Systems Architect/Senior Software Developer Required based in Ireland #senior
    Full Stack Engineer
    2 years of industry experience minimum. Ideally in the healthcare space.
    Previous experience deploying AWS/equivalent cloud software (Google/IBM)
    React or React Native Proficient. Ideally experienced. An alternative would be Flutter. Ability to make high-quality universal apps.
    Ambition to join a start-up for the foreseeable 1-3 years. Potential to be eligible for a C-suite roll-on spin-out.
    Salary approx €55K

Please contact me for more info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rulmeq

Digger456 wrote: »
    Full Stack Engineer
    <...>
    Salary approx €55K
    That's not even a senior developer rate, let alone a systems architect rate. But good luck if you find someone willing to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Digger456

Hi Rulmeq thanks for your feedback, I am just beginning to look, it sounds like you might have a lot of experience, what do you think is the going rate for a person who might fit the bill?

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭14ned

Digger456 wrote: »
    Hey folks, just wanted to see if there might be anyone interested in a position I have available?

Firstly, you can't post job adverts in this forum. It's against the forum rules. There is a separate jobs forum for that.
    Full Stack Engineer
    2 years of industry experience minimum. Ideally in the healthcare space.
    Previous experience deploying AWS/equivalent cloud software (Google/IBM)
    React or React Native Proficient. Ideally experienced. An alternative would be Flutter. Ability to make high-quality universal apps.
    Ambition to join a start-up for the foreseeable 1-3 years. Potential to be eligible for a C-suite roll-on spin-out.
    Salary approx €55K

Yeah you'll need to be offering way more than that for anything more than a Junior dev with a few years of experience.

Senior software dev is 8 to 10 years of experience minimum. Systems Architect is 15 plus years of experience. Salaries would be > 70k for senior outside of main urban centres, and > 90k otherwise.

Re joining startups, they usually need to pay a premium for the extra risk and hours demanded. I'm currently working for a startup, and you could roughly treble that approx salary of yours in cash, plus lots and lots of stock (not stock options, stock).

Niall

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement