Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

007 Mafia Sign Up Thread - 09/06/2019

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Drumpot wrote:
    Few things up in the air and I don't know how much time I can commit to next week so didn't want to take the place of anybody.

No worries Drumpot! Thanks for offering your services :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

So....

giphy.gif

And in light of that, we've decided to soft launch.... TOMORROW. It makes sense given the game is

giphy.gif

As a result, our sub list will close tonight. Anyone looking for DR access give us a holler. This is going to be held on D&D, fwiw so as not to impact the Friends game.

giphy.gif

You can expect PMs tomorrow AM at some point :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

HURRAH!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I really want a cigarette now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

tenor.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Saying this now before anyone says I’m a wolf for not saying much tomorrow :pac:

Working 12-9, am off Sunday so will be around then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

^^
    Such a wolfie move..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

sKeith wrote: »
    ^^
    Such a wolfie move..

Such pocketing. Much Wolfe.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

@Aint Eazy Being Cheezy, I've given you access to the Werewolf subforum so you can play.

@everyone else, I presume you all have access already, but if you don't please let me know here or PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

SK? How you gonna deal with the number of posts :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Clarabel wrote: »
    SK? How you gonna deal with the number of posts :D

really big and long posts.

sKeith wrote: »
    really big and long posts.

Round these parts we call that the 'Stu Redman'

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement