Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wednesday 26th June

• 26-06-2019 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

A lucky 31 for tonight...

6.20 Kempton Red Sun(9/2)
    Slow away last time on his first start. The winner Illusionist ran well last week at ascot so hopfully he can trouble the fav today

6.50 Kempton Gaslight (4/1)
    Again beaten by an ascot horse in Hotsy Totsy but shaped well over C+D and that was first run this season.

7.00 Naas No Nay Yellow (5/1)
    Got word first time out for this and he ran well tiring over 6f. Drop back to 5f should suit

7.30 Naas Star Quality (4/1)
    Good run at the course LTO and the stable is in fine form

8.00 Naas Dean Street Doll (3/1)
    Her run in the Irish guineas was very good and if she runs to that she should be close

GL ALL :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Surprised Blaine is as big as is in last at Bath, not horse that he once was but showed a bit to finish close up 4th last time, not had too many chances in Class 4s off a mark in the 70s, never run at Bath before but has bits of form round courses with similar configurations. 25s looked big to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

I think Goddess was the best filly they had last year and she looked top notch winning her maiden. She bombed at 4/9 upped in class next time looked too bad to be true and didn't run again. She didn't show much last time at Navan but is entitled to need that after a year off and if she is in anyway back to what she was the 25s will look big and is worth chancing at 8.00

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,773 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Salisbury 3:50 - Interesting race here as the winner of last year's race is up against the horse that came second that day. Wahaash was beaten by a nose then, but since then there has been a huge swing in the weights to Wahaash's favour. I think over favoured course and distance Wahash is the value at 15/2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

2.20 Salisbury, looks a 2 horse race, I'm not liking the fav I think it might need a run or 2. I'm backing Wightman, around 7/2 at the minute. Max win bet for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,977 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

SonOfGoat wrote: »
    2.20 Salisbury, looks a 2 horse race, I'm not liking the fav I think it might need a run or 2. I'm backing Wightman, around 7/2 at the minute. Max win bet for me.

I lurk as I don't back much anymore and rarely the flat and I am no expert

At times I think you get a raw deal but I can't understand your logic here

How do you make it a 2 horse race when the majority of the field never ran before

You don't like the fav and think he might need a run or 2 he never ran before what makes you not think this

How could you have a Max bet in a maiden when you don't even know how good the majority of the horses nevermind the horse you backed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭munster87

Nuts102 wrote: »
    I lurk as I don't back much anymore and rarely the flat and I am no expert

At times I think you get a raw deal but I can't understand your logic here

How do you make it a 2 horse race when the majority of the field never ran before

You don't like the fav and think he might need a run or 2 he never ran before what makes you not think this

How could you have a Max bet in a maiden when you don't even know how good the majority of the horses nevermind the horse you backed

More debt than sense

last 3 bet of the day for me, 4.10 ffos las, Gone Platinum laying for the win 3.35 but backing to be placed.

4.20 salisbury, Desert Icon, around 3/1 backing this to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭irish_major

Will be backing dean street doll tonight. Think 4/1 a cracking price, if she settles better she wins.

I wasn't going to, but strike while the iron is hot.

4.30 carlisle, Viadera, laying for the win 3.0 and also laying for the place 1.46.

I'm out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭tryfix

I think Goddess was the best filly they had last year and she looked top notch winning her maiden. She bombed at 4/9 upped in class next time looked too bad to be true and didn't run again. She didn't show much last time at Navan but is entitled to need that after a year off and if she is in anyway back to what she was the 25s will look big and is worth chancing at 8.00

I was fairly surprised to see her price and agree that she's worth a nibble anyway, on the grounds that they were probably just giving her a blow out the last day. If she's now a shadow of her former self then why would they want to damage her broodmare potential further by allowing her to expose her uselessness further?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

Gonna have a pop at lady Sonia @66s on B365 back on good ground though trip’s a bit of a concern.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Punters' Graveyard Wednesday night Yankee

6.00 In the Present
    6.30 Handsome Maverick
    7.00 Designation
    8.00 Trethias

I was told to back the Weld Filly in the listed race " by someone in the know". I agree, she is a half sister to Free Eagle, Custom Cut, Falcon Eight ( fancied at the Curragh on Friday )etc. However 9/4 looks short enough. There has been steady money all day for Trethias who has solid form and if she improves for her second run could be overpriced. She ran with the likes of Hermosa and Pink Dogwood last year. I have ended up backing both.... :rolleyes:

6.40 Bath, Enhanced, around 13/8. From a good source I was told this won't be beaten. The connections money is on. And mine is on now. I never advise anybody to back my selections but if you have a few bob back this. From a very good source.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

Earendil wrote: »
    Gonna have a pop at lady Sonia @66s on B365 back on good ground though trip’s a bit of a concern.

Rubbish.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

6.40 Bath, Enhanced, around 13/8. From a good source I was told this won't be beaten. The connections money is on. And mine is on now. I never advise anybody to back my selections but if you have a few bob back this. From a very good source.

You should let your very good source be aware that the connections of Enhanced are playing a chunts game. For real.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 parttimeadult

She came on well in the end to be fair. One for the notebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭munster87

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    You should let your very good source be aware that the connections of Enhanced are playing a chunts game. For real.

If there was a source

• Registered Users Posts: 3,758 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

Can we get this fella banned?

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Whiplash85

It certainly looks like this guy is a troll or is working for a bookie. Watched last race without having a cent on it and enhanced was price boosted on 3 different occasions before the off with Paddy power. There was only ever going to be 1 result. Maybe he is worth having around to look for another selection in a race where he picks one. With his rate of losses I'm not sure how he can afford internet connection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Just ignore him. Putting up fabricated info and encouraging people to back it, scumbag.

• Advertisement
Advertisement