Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go - Phones?

Options
  • 28-01-2019 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,717 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

Quick one... my little fella is currently playing Pokemon Go on his mother's Galaxy S7 and it runs fine for the most part (few issues but I think they're mostly down to him having the phone stuffed with other games as well).

I'm looking to get him his own phone as he'll be away on holiday with his grandparents for a few days and it would make it easier as he'll no doubt want to hunt locally (and call his mother/me etc) so I thought I'd ask here what people are using to play?

I'm looking at something like the 2018 Samsung J6 or 2017 A5, although I can get a 2018 A6 cheap too.

Any thoughts appreciated. :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,266 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

One Plus 5 series (or 6 series); best battery capacity you'll see and lasts about twice as long as my wife's iphone 7 while having a big screen (easier curve balls) and not being insanely expensive with a very effective quick charge (but it requires it's own type of charger and cable for that to work; can charge normally though as well if needed).

Advertisement