Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many years of payments to be eligible for pension / healthcare?

Options
  • 27-06-2019 4:49am

I don't live in Ireland, and I won't be living in Ireland for quite some time.

Is it PRSI that is used to determine access to benefits?

I'm 31. If I want a state pension, when do I need to start sending money home to pay this? And how much? And if I wanted access to Irish healthcare, how much would I need to be sending home each month?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

I don't live in Ireland, and I won't be living in Ireland for quite some time.

Is it PRSI that is used to determine access to benefits?

I'm 31. If I want a state pension, when do I need to start sending money home to pay this? And how much? And if I wanted access to Irish healthcare, how much would I need to be sending home each month?

Thanks.

You can’t “send money home” to access either social welfare or medical care later in your life.
    Neither of those possibilities are available to you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement