Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best site for small stakes

Options
  • 18-05-2014 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I'm wondering what site ye'd recommend for small stakes poker, 2cent and 4cent blinds maybe? I'm used to playing the Zynga poker on facebook and feel its time i made the move to the proper money!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

In my opinion pokerstars has the highest volume of stakes and the highest volume of players therefore making it the best for small stakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭3DataModem

PokerStars

They employ a fair few Irish people in Dublin too, so you are keeping it local... ;)

Disclosure; I work for them

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Pokerstars it is so!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Tesco TripleChicken

I like Paddy Power because you sometimes meet a few of the same people on different days. You can type notes on their profile so when you meet them again you know what kind of player they are. It's also good for €1 heads up games because it's always the same few people that play them (and most of them are terrible)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

The ipoker network is quite useful for small stakes games.

Particularly sit n gos

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Norfolk Enchants_

The ipoker network is quite useful for small stakes games.

Particularly sit n gos
    The ipoker network is one of the worst out there, it has a multitude of superfluous software features and it crashes all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

The ipoker network is one of the worst out there, it has a multitude of superfluous software features and it crashes all the time.

I've never had any problems with it in my time there.

Advertisement