Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physical therapist recommendations?

Options
  • 29-04-2015 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭

Hi all- just looking for any recommendations for a physical therapist in Galway. My mam is suffering (in silence) with shoulder pain, but would love any advice on where to go - thanks guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,730 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Forget the physical theapist bit.

Far better to go to an osteopath or a chartered physiotherapist. My ecommendations for these respectively would be Karl Prendergast in Salthill, or Eoin Ó Conaire - here

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭shigg

I would second karl prendergast or if physio galway bay physio in town, they are good!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

I've used bailey point Physio in Salthill and Thera fitness in Drum in the past- both very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

Thanks all! Will try to get an appointment tomorrow....thanks again

My mother has neck problems and swears by Michael Gallagher at Bailey point in Salthill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Casshern88

Kevin Darcy , he works out of limitless health and fitness, on hidden valley, very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. he is a physiotherapist by the way.

Advertisement