Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Bow

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Panserborn

Seems a bit pricey.

Its also set up for hunting, which isn't legal in Europe so you'd have to re-do it for target. Browning are a grand company, but not very reliable. I reckon that for the same price you could pick yourself something nicer and more practical.

I see you're buying from Duffys? Are you based in Galway? I'm a compound shooter from Galway, PM me if you would like to talk about getting a bow. I'm sure I can find ya a good target bow for the same or similar price. For example, I just bought a new backup bow from the US, a Hoyt ProElite (great bow!) for 350 bean. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭2347

Thanks you just saved me from a big mistake. I am not in Galway I am in Dublin but thanks anyway:D

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Panserborn

No problem.

If you're in Dublin, the lads at ASI (www.archeryshop.ie) would probably be able to set you up with some good advice and demos. Good clubs up there as well, they'll see ya right!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭2347

Great I did not know about them. Thanks again

Advertisement