Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kevin Pietersen

Options
2»

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,446 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

markbrop wrote: »
    I dont get this break thing at all. Its not as if Bell has been playing T20 cricket or ODI cricket lately.
    Everyone (in all walks of life) is different. Sometimes you can get physically exhausted, sometimes you can get mentally tired, sometimes you just need a break, sometimes it's nice to spend XMas with the family, or perhaps head off to Villa Park for some real suffering....

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭markbrop

Beasty wrote: »
    Everyone (in all walks of life) is different. Sometimes you can get physically exhausted, sometimes you can get mentally tired, sometimes you just need a break, sometimes it's nice to spend XMas with the family, or perhaps head off to Villa Park for some real suffering....

Being a Leeds fan I would know all about that!

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Cricket fan

Being a Leeds fan I would know all about that!

Least I'm not the only one ! :D

• Advertisement

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 291 ✭✭Bigbok

Just because he wants to doesn't mean he will,SA cricket will not give Give him a chance and rightly so.FDP already said he is English now not South African

Bigbok wrote: »
    Just because he wants to doesn't mean he will,SA cricket will not give Give him a chance and rightly so.FDP already said he is English now not South African

I would say its a long shot alright. Its funny though how the English establishment now regard him as South African but the South Africans themselves now regard him as English!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Imagine Kevin Pietersen smashing England around the park for South Africa at the World Cup!

Can't really see it happening, he burnt lots of bridges in SA long before he did the same in England.

Skid X wrote: »
    Imagine Kevin Pietersen smashing England around the park for South Africa at the World Cup!

Can't really see it happening, he burnt lots of bridges in SA long before he did the same in England.

Well he publicly criticised the quota system. I believe Kallis has come out and slaughtered it now but he didn't say the same thing when he was playing international cricket for SA.

• Advertisement
Advertisement