Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

blues musicans wanted

• 03-06-2021 2:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27

Lead Bass singer intrested in forming blues band with drummer, willing topratice,and work towards live gigs.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,569 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Location?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27 Williamcon11

Dunboyne Co,Meath

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 110 ✭✭Bruz82

Are you looking for lead guitarist ?

yes indeed looking for lead player would be intrested in talking to you

co meath dunboyne

• Advertisement

Look me up on YouTube toz71...I might be what you're looking for

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17 Duffeur

Nice playing Fingers. William are you looking for a drummer? Where do you plan to rehearse? Would Feedback in Sandyford be a runner?

Duffer sorry for not replying earlier. unfortunalty we already have a drummer

Fingers you are some gutiar player would love to hook up with youany ideas on a bass player also vocalist

Thanks. The only bass players I know are committed to other projects. Have you a place to jam?

• Advertisement

Fingers not at the moment i used to use temple bar studios they have all the equipnment there would that appeal to you.

Fingers not at the moment i used to use temple bar studios they have all the equipnment there would that appeal to you. I could put another add up to see if we could secure a bass player/singer.If you were intrested fingers you might give me an idea what songs you ould like to play,I feel it is important that every body has an equal say.I have been playing with a band called the u-band i am a reserve drummer my last gig was the Simon fun run in the phoenix park on the 6/32020, i have helped them out in rccent weeks they rehearse in a warehouse in finglas one of the guys works there.I dont look on this band as a long term project.
    regards
    William

I'm into anything really as long as it has a decent groove. Yes a bassist/vocalist would be perfect.

Advertisement