Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any way to watch Sergio Leone films during COVID-19 lockin?

Options
  • 30-03-2020 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,110 ✭✭✭✭

I have fast broadband.

I have Netflix and the new Disney, but the family use them, so I don't know much about them.

Is there any way for me to legally watch Sergio Leone films on my TV?

It is a smart TV.

I am happy to pay a reasonable price.

I welcome any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Just had a quick look - A Fistful of Dollars and The Good, The Bad and The Ugly are both on Netflix, so you're sorted there. If you sign up for the free Amazon Prime trial you could also see Once Upon a Time in America. They're all I have, so can't say what's on other services I'm afraid.

Once Upon a Time in the West is on Sky Cinema on demand. You can get a Sky Cinema trial for 14 days on Now TV (app should be available on your smart TV) and watch it on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,470 ✭✭✭Shred

Once Upon a Time in the West is on 'Popcornflix' if that app's available on your TV (the browser might work ok too)? I use it on an AppleTV device.

Advertisement