Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Film shot in Dublin on Vimeo(cant remember much)

Options
  • 29-03-2020 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to find an Irish made film shot in Dublin hosted on Vimeo. I started watching it briefly last year and needed to leave it but I and cant find it now. I didnt click like at the time so its not bookmarked in settings and cant find it when I filter it down in the search. Wonder would anyone know it.

One of the opening scenes the male character was in a Dublin cafe and has a few financial problems. He takes a drive out to the shelly banks at the Poolbeg twin towers. There he pulled in to ask a girl who looked in distress did she need a lift, he pulled alongside a few times and she eventually got in. Well spoker, strong willed girl but with her own issues also.

That's where I left it!. I wonder would it ring a bell with anybody if they knew the name of it!?.

Comments

Advertisement