Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XXL 10-20Den Tights Online?

• 22-09-2020 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where a gal can purchase XXL (XL No Good,) 10-20Den Tights online or in Galway?! T.i.a.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Marks and Spencer do XXL in tights AFAIK. Otherwise ASOS or Evans could be a good bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Oohh I never thought of Evans thank you! Have looked up about 6 Sites. And surprisingly a lot don't seem to have past XL, but XXL is better comfort. Most others I see that do, - they're 60 - 100 Den. Have bought them before in Galway, I think in either Anthony Ryans or Debenhams. Must look in M&S too but avoiding having to go to the City, - Online is next option. There is 1 Site that I'm probably going to get them off, but it doesn't have Express Post, and I'm not sure whether I'll get up to the City... Will have a gander at the places you mentionned thanks..

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I think you'll have to search for "plus size tights", even if you're not necessarily in that category, just because so many tights brands only come in S,M,L. Pricey shipping but lots of options her https://www.uktights.com/tights/plus-size-tights/shopby/11-15-denier/2x-large/sortprodid/16-20-denier

Oxendales and SimplyBe worth a look too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,297 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I would say TK Max but unfortunatly you got not buy online from them here and even if you can it takes the fun out of it. I miss going to TK-Max.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

Have a look at Tesco - their sizes go up to XL but run large, I'd have been XL everywhere else and L there, so their XL might suit you. Used to wear their 40D to work all the time, they were very good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Marie Claire are online i think.

Advertisement