Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Set a user to ignore on touch

Options
  • 21-10-2019 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭

Hi all, can't find the option, I'm on the touch site and want to set a forum hog to ignore, can I or do I need to go to the full site.

Thanks.

Comments

please! this is badly needed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Donnielighto

Anyone know if it's possible?

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Unfortunately it's not possible on the touch site. To do it from a thread on touch, scroll to the bottom of the page, switch to Full Site.

Find a post by the user you want to ignore, tap on their username beside their post, choose 'Add [username] to ignore list' from the dropdown menu that appears.

You will be asked are you sure you want to add them to the ignore list Yes / No. Click on 'Yes' then you are taken back to the thread.

Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Touch Site' to get back to your normal touch.boards view - any posts by the person you ignored should no longer be in the thread in your view.

Advertisement