Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QFA Manuals 2015/2016

Options
  • 25-07-2016 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I'm planning to sit the QFA exams for Regulations, Pensions, Investments and Financial Planning in January. I won't be able to pay for the exams until later in the year, but would love to get started on the study ASAP. I'm wondering if there is anyone that has their manuals, or any other helpful material from either this year or last year. I can pay for any postage if needed. I would greatly appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks

clehane
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 RapidRoamer

Hi Clehane,

I am currently in the same position as you are and I am looking to sit QFA modules for Pensions and Financial Planning in January but I cannot afford to pay the EUR295 until November but I am looking to get a pdf copy of the manuals to begin study as soon as possible. Have you got a copy of the Pensions or financial planning???

• Registered Users Posts: 5 clehane1

@RapidRaomer. PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 13 QFA17

If you still have the file may I please get it too

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Janet23

hi, just wondering does anyone have pension sample questions from 2017 and 2016 ?

Advertisement