Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

31-05-2012, 18:26   #1
Pighead
sucks at stalking

Short Suede Dog Man Star documentary.

I know there's a few Suede fans about so here's a link from a short programme called 'Follow up albums' which was on Radio 4 this morning. Programme really illustrates the isolation Bernard felt in the band. Says it took him years to get over not being able to play the songs from DMS. Anyway, link below for anybody who wants to listen. Available for seven days.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b01j6srs
Advertisement
31-05-2012, 22:24   #2
Table Top Joe

Cheers,really enjoyed that,i love the first two albums,especially "Dog Man Star",got the deluxe versions of both last year,theyre how all deluxe albums should be done....such a shame how Bernard left,to be fair to Bernard and Brett they've been big enough over the years to admit they both made stupid mistakes,something as simple as Brett going around to his place for a cup of tea might have changed everything......ah well,brilliant album all the same
11-10-2019, 11:38   #3
Pighead
sucks at stalking

Dog Man Star celebrated it's 25th anniversary yesterday! Holy crap. How old am I? Still the best album I have ever heard! Happy birthday Dog Man Star!

(2) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion