Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Touch site search issue

Options
  • 11-11-2019 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭

Hiya,
    A problem I have noticed when using the search facility on the touch site (on Android) is that results at the bottom of the page disappear after viewing the second page.
    e.g. results may show [1] [2] ... [2,675], but after viewing page two there is nothing.
    I know its not my phone as I've cleared everything and it's still happening.
    Any chance of looking into it.
    Thanks,
    K.F.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,315 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

K.Flyer wrote: »
    Hiya,
    A problem I have noticed when using the search facility on the touch site (on Android) is that results at the bottom of the page disappear after viewing the second page.
    e.g. results may show [1] [2] ... [2,675], but after viewing page two there is nothing.
    I know its not my phone as I've cleared everything and it's still happening.
    Any chance of looking into it.
    Thanks,
    K.F.
    Same for me on iPhone and always has been.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

I'm sure it has worked correctly in the past. Its very irritating and renders the search facility inadequate if you only get to view the first two pages.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Thanks K.Flyer, will document this and pass it onto the dev team

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Thanks Mark.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement