Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot post?

Options
  • 05-11-2019 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭

I.ve tried to start a new thread in Computers and Technology by asking for advice on a printer but I get the following response;-

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters."

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,063 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It's a bug already being investigated:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058025682

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

This issue should be rectified now, please let us know if it happens again. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭peking97

Posted the message just now and all OK. Thanks.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Marihalmu

Hello, I am trying to post a replay To a grinds advertisement post and I can’t, the sistem say that I am a new member and I have been a member for over a year.
    What is the problem? What I am doing wrong

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,063 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Marihalmu wrote: »
    Hello, I am trying to post a replay To a grinds advertisement post and I can’t, the sistem say that I am a new member and I have been a member for over a year.
    What is the problem? What I am doing wrong

Are you trying to include a link to something? You may be falling afoul of the anti-spam limit on new users.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭carolmon

peking97 wrote: »
    I.ve tried to start a new thread in Computers and Technology by asking for advice on a printer but I get the following response;-

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters."

Hi I'm trying to post in Current Affairs just now and getting same message

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement