I've been referred for an road assessment after suffering some nerve damage, I've a right foot drop that has much improved through rehab over the last 7-8 months. The GP referred me to a named ADI but I'm having difficulty getting in contact with him, being an individual he may be on holidays etc. I see larger organisations like IWA on the list, but would appreciate some advice. I'm based in South Dublin on the Luas Green Line.
  • Any recommendation on which ADI to use?
  • If I use IWA am I using volunteer resources or charity subsidies that could be helping someone who needs them more than me?
The list of ADIs: