Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manitou MLA 628 120 LSU

Options
  • 28-05-2015 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi All
    Thinking of buying a 04 MLA 628 120 LSU. Just wondering has anyone any reviews either good or bad.
    Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,506 ✭✭✭Dawggone

MariaBo wrote: »
    Hi All
    Thinking of buying a 04 MLA 628 120 LSU. Just wondering has anyone any reviews either good or bad.
    Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Don't.
    Sac du merde.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MariaBo

Why any reason

• Registered Users Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭White Clover

Dawggone wrote: »
    Don't.
    Sac du merde.

I thought I saw frazzled post one time that they were a great machine ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,506 ✭✭✭Dawggone

They're commonly known as manipoo.
    French manufactured shyte.
    Look elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,278 ✭✭✭frazzledhome

If you have any regard for your money DO NOT even consider it. They have to be the worst pieces of shyte ever to be called a loader.

We've had 2, more fool us. They are badly built with the softest steel available. Buy some Lego and build a loader, will stay together longer

I cannot stress enough the need to move on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭freedominacup

If you have any regard for your money DO NOT even consider it. They have to be the worst pieces of shyte ever to be called a loader.

We've had 2, more fool us. They are badly built with the softest steel available. Buy some Lego and build a loader, will stay together longer

I cannot stress enough the need to move on

Ah don't be sugar coating it frazz. Tell him what you really think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭blackdog1

I have a manitou mlt 526 and have no trouble with it really. Half the people who us telescopic loaders don't know how to drive them. I'd be very careful of who I allow drive mine. They have a nice perking engine. Grease them regularly and you'll be fine. I had to replace a tracking rod on my 2nd hand one I bought and a new starter because she was slow to start.

Advertisement