Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

22/2/2012 IAEA NOT ALLOWED TO SEE PARCHIN

Options
  • 23-02-2012 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭

So the IAEA aren't allowed into Parchin to see that explosion chamber dealy...the one that old Russian scientist was apparently (according to his son) helping Iran experiment in (albeit apparently on some technique to create industrial diamonds through explosions) but supposedly also to test detonation/implosion techniques/technology for a nuclear device nobody really knows...but hey it's fun to suppose right.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_facilities_in_Iran#Parchin

"
    Parchin
    Parchin Military Complex ( 35°31′N51°46′E / 35.52°N 51.77°E / 35.52; 51.77) is located approximately 20 kilometers southeast of downtown Tehran. There is no evidence that Parchin is a nuclear site. The IAEA was given access to Parchin on 1 November 2005, and took environmental samples: inspectors did not observe any unusual activities in the buildings visited, and the results of the analysis of environmental samples did not indicate the presence of nuclear material.[21] Parchin is a facility for the testing and manufacturing of conventional explosives; IAEA safeguards inspectors were looking not for evidence of nuclear material, but of the kind of explosives testing consistent with nuclear weapons research and development.[22 "

Basically the IAEA wants a gander at that explosive facility which they haven't been inside yet.

This is an excerpt from a news piece today 22/2/2012 from the NTI (National Threat Initiative) This is the supposed next move for the IAEA AFTER they reported today that Iran is not lettin them into Parchin.

http://www.nti.rsvp1.com/gsn/article/iaea-cant-break-nuclear-impasse-iran/?mgh=http://www.nti.org&mgf=1

" ....the next move is up to the 35-nation IAEA Board of Governors, which is scheduled to begin its upcoming meeting on March 5. The session could produce results ranging from no formal action to reporting Iran to the U.N. Security Council, which has already passed four sanctions resolutions aimed at curbing the nation's uranium enrichment activities. "

My guess is that the US will now lobby hard for the IAEA to report to the UN obviously with the intention of raising the temperature in a new effort to do the sanctions thing...which of course China and Russia will probably veto...again.... and the game continues.

Iran are not doing themselves any favours by not allowing them into Parchin IF the facility is not part of any research into detonating a nuclear device. I know the reasoning behind it is to seem strong to its people to maintain the 'EVIL USA' narrative ... stubborn bastards : ).... why I ought a

Of course.... now that I think of it... Israel does have about 250 Nuclear Warheads right now loaded in cruise missiles on 3 Dolphin Class Submarines which cost $650 Mill each and were built by the Germans (who paid for a third of the deal as part of reparations) ... oh yeah and also at any of their gansey load of uninspected nuclear facilities...
    http://www.atomicarchive.com/Almanac/IsraeliFacilities.shtml
    .....hmmm...that sounds to me like a nuclear weapons program of some sort.... which probably has nuclear facilities....like explosion chambers and all sorts of other places that do nuclear stuff....so...what did the IAEA say about those places?...oh yes now I remember...they never tried to see them..... because Israel is not a member of the bleeding NPT !!.. and once you're not a member...well...then....you're grand...you can do what ya like.
    I mean the NPT have asked Israel to join it...but generally they get told very nicely to...whats that phrase?...yes F-U-C-K RIGHT OFF.... hmmm I wish there was a word so much stronger than 'contradiction' for situations like this.... I could develop it myself ...but thennnn The Oxford English Dictionary would want me to join them...and sure they'd want to inspect my room and so on so...**** it I'll go it alone and just call the whole thing...
    ahem B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T

Dimona... 31°4′N 35°2′E
    sion77_01.jpg

http://www.fas.org/news/israel/e20000619israelmakes.htm
    London Sunday Times
    June 18, 2000

"Israeli defence sources claim the country has secretly carried out its first test launches from submarines of cruise missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads. The launches last month from German-built vessels in the Indian Ocean were designed to simulate swift retaliation against a pre-emptive nuclear attack from Iran. "

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Yeah, this thread isn't going to go anywhere. Whether or not to do anything about Iran is a political issue. Locking.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement