Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

military books

• 08-02-2012 6:11pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭

Bit of a odd one here have these books here the complete collection of the elite covers everything from ww2 all the way up to the waklands and most major wars in between

The others are the complete collection of nam 2 volumes these cover the vietnam war in detail both were made by orbis publications and are in perfect conditon im looking to sell them and would like to know how much there really worth as there not read anymore

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭xflyer

Have both of them a well as it happens. I don't think they're worth much. Just what someone is prepared to pay I suppose.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭hangedhitman

xflyer wrote: »
    Have both of them a well as it happens. I don't think they're worth much. Just what someone is prepared to pay I suppose.

They cover plans on battles weapons gear used by diffrent sides if anyone is intrested contact me

Advertisement